Fill in the blanks or answer the questions:
1. What man had not become wicked (bad)?
2. Who spoke to Noah about building an ark?
3. What does wicked mean?
4. What do aardvarks eat?
5. Wood and __________ were used in the building of the ark.
6. What did people do when they saw what Noah was doing?
7. What are some of the things Noah's family would have taken into the ark?
8. Did Noah take only two of every kind of animal
9. Which animals did he take in by sevens?
10. Did Noah ask his friends and relatives to come into the ark?
11. What did they choose to do?
12. God brought the animals to the __________.
13. Who shut the door of the ark?
14. What fell from the sky for the first time?
15. Did God forget about everyone in the ark once he shut the door?
16. What covered all the earth?
17. Where did the ark land?
18. A __________ was sent out and brought back an olive branch.
19. Who is our "Ark of Safety"?