Fill in the blanks or answer the questions:
1. Noah was a ________ man.
2. Noah kept building until the ______ was done.
3. Noah had ________ children.
4. There was room for ______________ on the ark.
5. God created ___________.
6. Noah warned people about the __________.
7. Noah was not afraid of the ________ because there was no eating of meat.
8. Noah had ________ in God's Word.
9. The people ran when the _________ came.
10. As well as rain there was a shaking and breaking in the land called an ________.
11. It rained for ______ days and ______ nights.
12. All of the highest mountains were covered with _________.
13. Were there surviving creatures in the water?
14. Noah and his family stayed in the ______ for one year.
15. What do you think the animals, birds and insects did when the door was opened?