|Design in Nature|
Test Questions for Design Kit
|1. What are
2. What is natural selection?
3. According to evolutionary theory, how do mutations and natural selection work together to cause the evolution of new species which have new biological designs?
4. How does the fossil record fail to prove that evolution really occurred?
5. In what ways has the science of genetics failed to support the idea of evolution?
6. How has the science of molecular biology failed to support the idea of evolution?
7. What are the four principal parts of the propulsion system of the intestinal microbe, Escherichia coli?
8. Explain how evolutionary theory predicts that E. coli's propulsion system could not be produced by evolution.
9. Summarize the logic of the negative scientific case for creation.
10. Summarize the logic of the positive scientific case for creation.
11. On what two principle assumptions do many scientists base their belief that intelligent life exists on other planets in other solar systems?
12. Summarize the argument for the existence of extraterrestrial life.
13. Summarize the argument for doubting the existence of extraterrestrial life.
14. List five characteristics of the earth-sun-moon life support system which make earth a suitable abode for man.